AUDIFREAKS ;

AUDIFREAKS ;
We totally pwn your butt!

Saturday, 16 April 2011

YOO -- KYLIE PWNED ME xD

HIHI PEEPZ~


It's me, Aingeal (Aingie) :)


Yes, three of us peeps are AUDI FWEAKS xD And I mean it. Audi all day, that is - if we can :X But nehminds. Anyways, I'm last to post because the day bloggeh was created, I had to shut down the lappy. UNlucky life of me, Dajie ):

SYLVIA


My BFFFF/ GAN ♥ / Classmate / x3CLAM ;) Always been there for me since... 4 years ago? Hmm, oh well. I really wish that our fwendship will last foweva :)

KYLIE


My CHIOBU / GAN ♥ / XM / Schoolmate/ iKYLIE ;) My XiaoMeii for a year now... It's so sad I won't be seeing her next year TT_TT... unless when ex-pupils are allowed to CHIONG into school :P Haish, XM : You more CHIOBU~ Wobushi (:

Let's stop here coz' I gotta eat my lunch first :X All right... Stay tuned for the latest and juciest in just awhile :)
BYE ^^


-AINGIE ♥ ~

No comments:

Post a Comment